Monday, March 7, 2011

The things you don't know.

    I am Lily, this imformation is too familar to you guys.
    I am enjoy my life, eventhough I have heart disease.
    I am 17 years old now. So this disease is following me 17 years.
    I  love my parents very much, eventhough they are only stay with me three years.
-
    Before 12 years old, I was living with my grandparenrts, the reason why they take care of me because
of my parents are too busy, they can  not have much time to take care of me.
    I only have been seen them 3 times before I 12 years old. I can understand them, I know that I have parents and they love me, they need time to achieve their bessiness. Maybe because of that, I was growing up faster than the gril who are same age as me.
-
    12 years old, I am living with them.
    Eventhough they are my parents, but I never been lived with them.
    So it's very strange.
    They are still very busy.
    We can not have any conversation, because they are come back to home very late, and in that time I was already slept, when I wake up and go to school they are not wake up yet. It's influence me very much.
    I stopped study, skip the class, and I am not a good student in the class.
-
    When I was 14 years old, my heart disease is getting bad, I have to have an operation.
    My parents started to pay attention to me, I was really pain in that time, but also I felt about the real love from my parents, they stopped their work and stay with me all the time in the hospital.
    I was during in the hospital almost half an year, I am to be closer with my parents.
    In the other way I think, it's a good thing to have a operation.
-
    But they still sent me to Canada.
    I know that they want me to have a really good job in here, so I want to try my best to do everything either. But I miss them, eventhough we only stay together 3 years.
    Everyone thought I am very easygoing and active, but when they know about the past of me, they could be very silence.
    Yes, everyone has their own life, there must have something that can make you want to be hardworking.
-
    For me, my parents are cheer me up. Also the disease.
    Never give up after the operation, never and ever.

1 comment: