Monday, April 4, 2011

To My Dear Sister.

Dear Lala:

    If you can be a person in your next life. I hope you can read it very carefully, because here are something that I really want you to know.
    First, sorry for that I leave you away to go to the Canada, we only have been together for 1 year, maybe I don't know you yet, maybe you also don't know me yet, but thanks for your that 1 year, you make me very happy and I have lots of memories about us. Eventhough you pee or poo in my home everywhere at the beginning(......) but also thanks for you study how to pee and poo in the washroom.
   Next, thank you to make my parents to be happy. Because I left home, so you are going to be their second daughter! You make them not very lonely, you give them too much fun, you are not same as me, can sometimes make them angry, but you are not, so thank you for take care of our parents!
   Last, I maybe I only can stay with you once a year but please forgive me, I miss you very very much, you are a good girl, everyone loves you when you going out, remember? yeah, you have lots of things I have to learn from you, such as don't give up (when you ask food), don't be angry very easier and also keeping happy all the time.
  You are a family member now, we love you and I know you love us also, maybe in my next life I am a dog and you are my "older sister", we'll be very good, will us?

   I LOVE YOU. WHENEVER, WHATEVER AND HOWEVER.

1 comment: